Friday, January 16, 2009

More Android? is it even possible



Apart from a most interesting trip to the ICA London last night for the Every Single One Of Us powwow I've spent a lot of the last week playing with balls!

I thought I'd set myself a little Christmas project this year; to create a Newton's Cradle app for the G1. I've had some maths lessons in my past so I figured it couldn't be that hard. I kicked off with the Lunar Lander demo to get a nicely set up canvas with physics run thread and worked from there. Unfortunately either my maths isn't as good as I suspected, or I never gave Newton all the credit he was due. Anyway, a few Sin, Cos, Tan's, circles and triangles later we have the Newton's Cradle app for the G1 in the Android Marketplace.

I've decided not to put code snippets in this time as again the entire source code is available here.

No comments: